This is a love story between a boy and girl. For now, let's call the girl Eve and let's call the boy Adam.
It was a cold Wednesday night in New Jersey on January 16, 2002. I remember cancelling at first because I was too nervous for a blind date. Then I changed days. Fortunately for me, Eve was flexible, and it seemed there was no way I could get out of this date. Now that I know her, I knew it was love at first site and I am forever grateful that we met. (I still remember her eye lashes that night).
We continued to date and this turned into an all out relationship. My first, but a few for her. It was all going well. Like all relationships, there are ups and there are downs. I kind of like to think that there were a lot more ups than downs.
Eve is a very special person. She has had a very difficult life from early on. I am glad that I was able to try and make it less difficult for her (although I may have had the opposite effect). I knew after hearing of her life, that I wanted to make it easy for her and for her not to worry about anything (money, work, security, etc.). I really didn't want her to have anything to worry about. I trully wanted her to enjoy life.
Well, many things happened along the way. Not to get into any details, what I had dreamed of has become a nightmare for her and for me. Not that either of us did anything intentional, but the rocky road got rockier.
My love for Eve is still greater and stronger before. I do believe this is something which can be worked out, but trust from either side is a difficult hurdle to overcome.
If you want to hear more about this love story, keep checking back, as I will write our story as each day goes by. Thank you! Adam.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment